And Reliability Is Our Signature
We approach our work with a full understanding of your wishes and the role you need us to play. It’s why we do everything in our power to make your life easier, from our set-it-and-forget-it scheduling to our consistent, reliable service based on tried and true processes.
Here are the reasons why clients choose us as their preferred and trusted cleaning company:
- We are a woman-owned business established on decades of cleaning and hospitality experience. Owner Carrie has nearly 20 years of cleaning experience. Her husband and operations manager, Chris, has also been in the hospitality industry for nearly 20 years as a professional chef and director of operations.
- We treat our clients and employees like family. We believe the foundation of our success is the relationships we build with our clients and employees. Just as members of a family care for one another and depend on each other, we approach our business in the same way. We feel most fulfilled when our clients and employees describe us as a down-to-earth company that’s easy to work with and work for.
- We’re a privately owned cleaning company, not a franchise. You’ll never see us referring to a corporate rule book. We are truly an owner-operated company that was founded on decades of firsthand cleaning experience. For us, this isn’t one of many business ventures. It’s our livelihood and entire focus.
- We use safe, quality products and tools. Consistency means everything to us, which is why we provide our team with all of the cleaning supplies and equipment they need to do an exceptional job. Our cleansers are eco-friendly when appropriate and we use Pro Team commercial backpack-style vacuums with true HEPA filtration. Pro Team is the only vacuum manufacturer to have partnered with the American Lung Association to “raise awareness of indoor air quality issues in order to create healthier indoor environments.” Our vacuums are also certified at the Gold Level by The Carpet and Rug Institute.
- We’re fully licensed, insured and certified. In 2018, Carrie and Chris were both certified as house cleaning technicians with the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Though we always prioritize safety, we carry workers’ compensation to help protect our clients and employees in the event of an accident. Many referral agencies that utilize cleaning contractors do not properly vet the workers for these credentials, which ultimately puts both the client and the contractor at risk.
- We train our own employees. We hold ourselves and our employees to high standards, which is why we train our own team members in-house. Our training is based on tried-and-true processes that co-owner Carrie has developed over the course of her professional cleaning career.
- We offer free quotes and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We don’t believe clients should have to pay for a price quote. That’s why we take the time to either walk through your home or look at pictures to provide a personalized quote, free of charge. We’re so confident in the quality of our work that if you’re not 100% satisfied for whatever reason, call us by noon the next day and we’ll correct any deficiency for free.
- We’re a reliable, team-focused cleaning company that honors its appointments and works quickly, but efficiently. While we have all of the respect in the world for solo cleaners (it’s how Carrie got started, after all!), we believe in the value of a larger cleaning company. Many clients that transition from a solo cleaner to us tell us they had to manage their cleaners. This is counterproductive to reducing your stress and workload, which is why you hired a cleaner in the first place. This isn’t how we work because it’s not in our clients’ best interests. We handle all of the logistics and do everything we can to make your life easier, not tougher.
- We invest in continued education. Though we’ve worked in the cleaning industry for many years, we’re always looking to learn more. As members of the Association of Residential Cleaning Services International (ARSCI), we leverage a vast network of knowledge, continuing education programs and shared expertise. Our membership allows us to stay on top of the latest industry trends pertaining to new products, efficient cleaning methods, processes and business development.
- We give back to our community. The nature of our work keeps us close to the local community, and we’re happy to help pay it forward. We’re a proud partner of Cleaning for a Reason, a nonprofit organization that provides free professional house cleaning services to women undergoing cancer treatment. We also participate in fundraisers for select local charities and benefits by donating services as an auction item.
Discover the Difference of Completely Clean Home
We’re not your normal cleaning company—and we consider that a good thing! We’ve poured a whole lot of heart into our business and work hard to earn clients’ trust. Because if there’s one word we want people to think of when they hear our name, it’s “reliable.” That’s what makes the difference in any relationship, whether it’s a friend, a neighbor or a service provider!
To learn more about our company or request a free estimate for your home, contact us online or call Completely Clean Home at 805.394.5997 today.