Learn More About How We Work and What You Can Expect
What should I expect with my first appointment?
- We’ll send an email reminder four days before your appointment and a text reminder around 7 p.m. the night before your appointment. The text reminder will come from 650.645.9361. This is a no-reply number. To reach us via text, please use 805.394.5997.
- We’ll arrive at your home within a two-hour timeframe that will be specified in the text message and email reminders. More often than not, we’ll arrive toward the earlier end of the timeframe window.
- We arrive fully prepared with all of the cleaning supplies and equipment needed to clean your home. You’re welcome to stay or leave during the session, whichever you prefer.
- For safety reasons, we ask that your movement throughout the house be minimal.
- Your first appointment will take the longest as we familiarize ourselves with the new environment and focus on deep cleaning where necessary. The following appointments will be faster and more efficient.
Do I need to do anything before you arrive?
- The best way to prepare is to straighten up your space and organize as much as possible. This allows our team to focus their efforts on thoroughly cleaning your space.
- Please clear the kitchen sink of any dishes.
Do you offer free quotes?
Yes. We offer free quotes for homeowners and business owners. Though it’s more time-consuming for us to provide in-person quotes, we want to be as accurate with our pricing as possible. It’s also important to us that we fully understand your needs and answer any questions you may have.
How much does cleaning cost?
Our cleaning is priced at a flat rate per visit and varies based on the following factors:
- The size of the home or property (square footage, number of bathrooms and number of levels)
- The number of occupants and pets
- Flooring, countertop materials and other special surfaces
- Living style/décor, ranging from minimalist to cluttered
- Frequency of service
- Custom cleaning needs and requirements
We’ll walk through the home or property with you to provide a free quote with no obligation to move forward. Please contact us if you’d like to request a quote.
What forms of payment do you accept and what are your payment terms?
- We accept many forms of payment to accommodate different preferences.
- Payment is due on the day service is provided.
- The payment options are listed below in order of our preference, but the choice is yours:
Please find [email protected] or 267.254.2672
➢ Credit/Debit Card on File
We will charge the card on the morning of each cleaning
Please leave a check for us made out to: Completely Clean Home
Note: Unfortunately, we cannot offer late payment terms. If you are late with two or more payments or miss payments, we will require a credit/debit card on file to be charged.
What if I need to cancel an appointment?
- Once you’ve made an appointment with us, we have allocated the day and time exclusively and respectively for you.
- If you need to reschedule, skip, add to or cancel your service, we kindly ask that you provide at least 72 hours’ notice. Even more preferably, please provide as much notice as possible and let us know that you cannot keep the appointment as soon as you know. We are happy to accommodate you with a rescheduled appointment, but it will be subject to availability.
➢ PLEASE do not wait until you receive the text message reminder to cancel or skip service. If you received it, so did our other clients for that day. Canceling after the text reminder will cause the schedule to change for everyone.
➢ Cancellations that occur on the day of your cleaning will result in the loss of your dedicated spot.
➢ Without 72-hour notice, a charge of 55% of the cleaning fee will apply.
➢ All cancellations must be made by text or email.
PLEASE NOTE: A cancellation will also cause the rate for your next cleaning to increase to the next level. For example, if you are serviced weekly and you skip a service, you will have to pay the bi-weekly rate for your next cleaning. If you are serviced bi-weekly and you skip a service, you will pay the monthly rate for your next cleaning.
What’s not included in a clean?
While we make every effort to satisfy our clients’ needs, there are certain things we cannot do. This includes:
- Cleaning human/animal waste and bodily fluids. We are not yet certified in the safe handling and disposal of potentially hazardous materials and, therefore, cannot do this.
- Spot treating stains on carpet and furniture. We’re planning to complete this training in the near future. But, unfortunately, we cannot confidently spot-treat stains at this time.
- Hand Cleaning Blinds (unless specifically agreed upon). This is typically best accomplished by a professional bling cleaning service that utilizes an ultrasonic cleaner
What else should I know?
Our Satisfaction Guarantee:
- Our primary goal is your happiness, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all recurring cleaning appointments. If you feel we have missed an area that is defined in our scope and you let us know within 24 hours, we’ll return to your home to inspect, address and re-clean at no additional charge.
- This guarantee does not apply to one-time cleanings or vacant-home cleaning appointments.
Will your team wear booties in my home?
We absolutely respect the need to reduce the amount of outside dirt from entering your home and have equipped our team with dedicated house shoes, which are only worn inside houses.
We find that dedicated house shoes are more slip resistant and will be less of a tripping hazard than booties.