House cleaning job opening!
Join Our Family for a Healthy & Fulfilling Career
Are you tired of a dull work environment? Look no further than Completely Clean Home! We believe that a fun and enjoyable workplace leads to happy and motivated employees. That’s why we make sure to include plenty of opportunities for fun and socialization.
Our team bonds through weekly morning meetings and monthly happy hour events. We always make sure to have a good time and catch up with our colleagues, and we explore new places each time. We also mix business with pleasure by having lunch meetings where we can discuss important topics while enjoying a meal together.
We also have a fun-filled team meeting each quarter, where we break away from the daily grind and focus on team building activities and games. It’s a great opportunity for everyone to bond and get to know each other better.
Our Cleaning Job is perfect for you if::
- You have a keen attention to detail
- You enjoy having fun at work
- You want to work for a growing company
- You value teamwork and enjoy working with others
- You prioritize timeliness and meeting deadlines
- You welcome and value feedback
- You are reliable and dependable.
What does a day in the life of a House Cleaning Technician look like?
You will begin each day by arriving at the designated location, where you will meet your fellow team member and check your supplies before heading off to the first assigned home. While cleaning, you will adhere to company procedures and handle the homeowner’s belongings with care. After completing the cleaning, you will ensure the home is secure, re-pack the company vehicle, and proceed to the next location. At the end of the day, you will return back to our facility to empty used towels and cleaning products from the vehicle, sort laundry, and properly restock for the following day.
Here’s What We Have to Offer:
- Retirement savings plan with company match, starting immediately with no vesting period to get the company match
- Professional on-the-job training and supportive management that provides the tools you need to succeed
- Advancement opportunities based on performance
- Free uniforms
- All the cleaning supplies and equipment you need to do a fabulous job
- Cell Phone credit up to $50 a month
- Mileage reimbursement (when using your personal car)
- Select paid holidays, including Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Referral program – get paid when you refer clients or employees to us!
- Daily bonus opportunities
- Annual bonus that grows with each year of service
- Wonderful company culture where every employee is treated like family
And Here’s What We Ask for in Return:
- Timeliness – If you are a person who values punctuality and is always on time, we want you on our team.
- Consistency – Key in our business and we are looking for people who can maintain a high level of quality in their work.
- Optimism – A positive attitude is essential as it helps create a good working environment. We believe that a good attitude is contagious and helps to boost morale and productivity.
- Attention to Detail – A must in the cleaning industry. A clean home is not only about the big picture, but also the small details. We are looking for individuals who can pay attention to the small things and make sure that everything is spotless.
- Teamwork Focus – Crucial in Completely Clean Home, we are looking for people who are able to work well with others. We believe that a good team can accomplish great things and we want individuals who are willing to collaborate and support their teammates.
- Strong communication skills – Good communication skills are a must. We want people who can communicate effectively with clients and team members. This includes being able to listen actively, express themselves clearly, and resolve conflicts effectively.
- Professional cleaning experience not required – All you need is a strong desire to do great things
- A clean driving record and a reliable/insured vehicle and current driver’s license – After all reliability is a pillar of our company
- The ability to pass a background check
- The ability to work around dust and pets (Many of our clients have adorable furry friends!)
Sound Good? Then Completely Clean Home is the place for you!
We’d love to learn your story and what brought you to this page. If you’re a highly motivated worker and an ethical person, we welcome you to apply with us! Please send your resume and a note just telling us why this job is right for you to [email protected] (Howie the Happy Home is our Mascot!) with the subject line “I’m your next rockstar cleaner!” If we see a potential fit for one of our current openings, we’ll reach out to schedule an interview. Thanks for your interest in joining us on the journey. We look forward to hearing from you!