The Difference Between a Brief and Lasting Clean
Remember when you cleaned your room as a kid? You could spend hours putting things away and getting your room sparkly clean, only for the mess to return within a few days.
The same logic applies to professional cleaning. In order to maintain the high level of cleanliness achieved by a deep clean, you need to clean your home or business on a regular basis. This requires time and commitment, both of which are tough to allocate when you already have too much on your plate.
This is why homeowners and business owners utilize our maintenance cleaning services, also known as a “maintenance clean.”
Ongoing Cleanings Fully Tailored to Your Needs
With our Service Plans, we’ll clean your space at the frequency you prefer. We can do anything from weekly to bi-weekly to monthly, whichever works for you. We also offer detailed interim cleanings, which should be considered on a quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis and include additional services, such as damp washing the baseboards, cabinets, oven, etc.
Though we follow an established checklist for our maintenance cleaning, this can be modified to your specific needs. This modification is best accomplished during the initial walkthrough or over the phone. Once the scope is agreed upon, we will train our team to ensure your needs and preferences are met.
Fast, Efficient Service to Maintain Cleanliness & Retain Your Home Value
Another advantage of maintenance cleaning is that it protects the value of your home. Regular cleaning helps prevent the depreciation of furniture, appliances and interior architecture, all of which impact home value.
Because we work as a team, we’re in and out much faster than solo cleaners. This enables us to keep your home or business looking superbly clean, while minimizing the time we’re there.
Our Maintenance Cleaning Checklist
Click on the toggles below to see what’s included in our maintenance cleaning service, along with optional add-ons:
- Clean microwave inside & out
- Hand wash stove & backsplash
- Spot clean cabinets & drawer exteriors
- Hand clean small & large appliance exteriors
- Hand clean window above the sink
- Clean & polish sink, disposal rubber & exposed drains
- Hand wash & polish counters, taking extra care of any natural stone
- Hand wash kitchen table
- Hand wash floor at the base of the fridge, dishwasher, stove & other obscure corners
- Hand wash trash can exterior
- Clean toaster crumb tray
- Remove trash & recyclables/replace liners when made available
- Dust crown moldings & woodwork
- Remove cobwebs
- Dust vents
- Dust ceiling fans & light fixtures
- Dust blinds, windowsills & lock ledges
- Dust lamps & lampshades
- Dust picture frames & knick-knacks
- Dust open shelves
- Dry dust furniture
- Dry dust baseboards
- Scrub toilets clean
- Scrub shower & tub
- Hand wash sinks & counters
- Clean shower glass
- Clean & shine mirrors & fixtures
- Vacuum all flooring
- Wash hard floors with flat, microfiber mop
- Clean edging of stair corners & carpet edges as need
- Wipe down washer & dryer
- Hand wash sinks & counters
- Remove trash & replace liners when available
- Clean mirrors
Optional Recurring Add-Ons
- Vacuum couch cushions
- Polish furniture (using customer’s polish)
- Hand wash dishes (We cannot sanitize hand-washed dishes.)
- Damp clean furniture surfaces
- Damp wipe outdoor furniture
- Change bed linens & make beds
One-Time or Occasional Deep Clean Add-Ons (please schedule at least one week in advance)
- Clean inside, behind & under empty refrigerator/freezer (must be able to be unplugged, thawed & moved)
- Clean inside the full refrigerator (Refrigerator only; Please try to reduce items for cleaning day.)
- Clean inside oven
- Hand wash baseboards (Please pull heavy furniture away from walls.)
- Clean interior window glass that’s within reach, including tracks
- Clean inside full cabinets & empty cabinets
- Vacuum & clean top of kitchen cabinets
- Deep clean trash cans
- Deep clean inside the trash can cabinet
- We require a 50% deposit on all first cleanings 72 hours before your appointment.
- Dishes will be left in the clean sink if the dishwasher is full or clean.
- Mini blinds may require professional cleaning with an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Cleaning of human/animal waste & bodily fluids is never included.
Keep Your Home Completely Clean Without Lifting a Finger
Everyone loves a clean home, but not the time and work that a clean home requires. Whether you can’t allocate the time to clean, have trouble accessing hard-to-reach areas or just don’t want to deal with cleaning, we’ll take care of everything for you. Keeping your home clean is a marathon, not a sprint. And we’re here to help you win with our high-quality, regularly scheduled cleanings.